Canadian Cherry Producers Inc. (CCPI) is a non-profit, producer-controlled organization that supports a thriving and sustainable prairie-centred industry based on University of Saskatchewan cherry cultivars.
CCPI supports members by:
1. providing a cooperative environment for cherry producers to develop and manage the industry;
2. researching issues related to production and marketing and analyzing the constituent values of sour cherries.
3. acquiring funding for long-term sustainability of the industry including the development of improved University of Saskatchewan cherry varieties;
4. facilitating information and technology transfer from research programs to industry;
5. educating consumers about the University of Saskatchewan cherries and cherry products;
6. providing access to a network of cherry producers;
7. encouraging individual producers to maintain control of their own product;
8. distributing the CCPI Membership list; and
9. offering reduced registration fees for workshops.
Becoming a Member
1. Membership Year: January to December
2. Annual Membership Fee: $39 made payable to Canadian Cherry Producers Inc.
3. Complete this Application form (Print a PDF Form) and mail it with a cheque to:
Charlene Hill, Treasurer Canadian Cherry Producers Inc.
Box 360 Imperial, SK S0G 2J0